Saturday, April 11, 2020

Final edits

As I am making my final edits to my film opening, it slowly all came together. However there are still some areas where the editing needs extra attention, for example getting the music sound too blend together as if it slowly increases. I am using an editing application on my phone to edit,  it is new to me however it is fairly simple to use but it doesn’t have some of things that I want to use such as specific sounds because on the app it only allows you to download music. As I have already mentioned corona has prevented me from using any filming area other than my house and unable to recreate video that I already recorded with other people. I was also unable to get the perfect outfit I wanted to get for the killer because thrifting stores were closed but I used what we had and decided to dress my person in a more casual all black outfit with no shoes because he works on a farm and is poor, also I wanted to show that nothing will get in his way to attacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JqAlORpwKapVbAfVxmveDYpx_X5ZQldsL_9ANxq3Ul0/present?token=AC4w5VhdRKNKeSjbXf5NZnBl79jJR-TW4g%3A15891...