Friday, March 20, 2020

Changes

Due to the corona virus I had to change my filming location which resulted in changes in my storyboard as well.



Revised storyboard.
The original filming location was at a friends house because around the house was a relatively rural area which would have been perfect for the serial killer to hide, however with the virus I changed the location where having a rural area part of the story will be very difficult. In addition to the house, the weapon will have to be changed as well.To add onto the schedule, I will be completing the filming portions and during the week working on editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JqAlORpwKapVbAfVxmveDYpx_X5ZQldsL_9ANxq3Ul0/present?token=AC4w5VhdRKNKeSjbXf5NZnBl79jJR-TW4g%3A15891...