Saturday, March 21, 2020

Characters

Due to corona and the limitations of human interaction, there will be no more than two characters, not including the slasher, in my film opening. The house party scene, I would rather have many people which will portray an actual party, however corona pit restrictions on that idea. Instead I had two friends of mine act out quick scenes entering a house party, which the correct shots and angles, as well as lighting I might be able to make it look as if there are more people there. I used colorful lighting for the party scenes and if I use the correct tools when editing I will attempt to make the light flash making it difficult for the audience to see how many people are in the actual space of the house. However if this technique is unsuccessful then I will only portray the two characters simply setting up for he party instead of being in the middle of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JqAlORpwKapVbAfVxmveDYpx_X5ZQldsL_9ANxq3Ul0/present?token=AC4w5VhdRKNKeSjbXf5NZnBl79jJR-TW4g%3A15891...