Saturday, March 28, 2020

Filming process


These are short clips of the filing process. These scenes with the actors were crucial due to the fact that this would be the last time recording people because of the corona virus and the restrictions placed requiring everybody to stay in their homes. Later on I would add in the scenes with the slasher being introduced. Filming in all took longer than expected. I didn’t realize how strong the lighting would play a role in that, obviously it is dark but I didn’t realize the faces of the actors would be so hidden, because of this I used an extra light, but just slightly so it wouldn’t be seen as a spotlighting on their faces. In addition, I needed all the shots the first time and also wanted them perfected in my sense. These clips reveal how crucial the editing process is in pulling together the entire tone and story of the movie I want to express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JqAlORpwKapVbAfVxmveDYpx_X5ZQldsL_9ANxq3Ul0/present?token=AC4w5VhdRKNKeSjbXf5NZnBl79jJR-TW4g%3A15891...