Sunday, March 22, 2020

Reasoning

For my storyboard I chose specific shots and angles to incorporate into my film opening.
For the first part of my storyboard I wanted to use a low angle to show guests arriving and to introduce the character with a close up in the third box. I wanted to make sure I had establishing and long shots as well to let the audience know where the characters are. In the sixth box it is a shot of the night sky, I wanted to use this shot to show the silence and darkness of the time that everything is happening. The next two boxes show the killer in a mysterious and suspenseful fashion, where he can’t be seen.

All of these shots in the second half of the storyboard are point of view shots. I got this inspiration from Halloween. It makes the audience feel uncomfortable as if they are in the killers shoes, this also helps with hiding who the slasher really is.
For the last part of my storyboard the first two boxes are continued pieces of the killers point of view while the last two boxes are for the audience to realize what has just happened essentially setting the tone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JqAlORpwKapVbAfVxmveDYpx_X5ZQldsL_9ANxq3Ul0/present?token=AC4w5VhdRKNKeSjbXf5NZnBl79jJR-TW4g%3A15891...