Saturday, April 4, 2020

Editing process

Using WeVideo I am transporting all of the videos I took and used the best ones, edited them and cut them to fit the ideal footage I want to use for my film. I am not 100% happy with some of the takes I took but unfortunately I can not film anymore due to corona. With this footage I will just have to edit to the best of my abilities to create the movies idea that I want to present. There are a few changes I could make to make the video better such as adding in shots of the night sky or even the house in general to establish setting and time. The acting was not exactly what I desired however I can try to edit to make sure the piece flows into the accurate tone I want to give off. I also want to completely cut out all noises from filming even voices and go over everything with my own foleys and sounds online, this gives me more and better control of what I really want the audience to hear as well as see all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JqAlORpwKapVbAfVxmveDYpx_X5ZQldsL_9ANxq3Ul0/present?token=AC4w5VhdRKNKeSjbXf5NZnBl79jJR-TW4g%3A15891...